Do you have a sense of adventure? Do you enjoy experiencing new cultures? Do you want to travel the world? Why not teach English abroad? Teaching English abroad is a wonderful way to travel and to earn money. You get to experience a country and its culture first-hand while earning a good salary.
But what do you need to do?
Our requirements are the following…
- A bachelors degree
- A CELTA qualification or a TESOL qualification or a TEFL qualification and two year’s teaching experience
- A valid passport
What are CELTA, TESOL or TEFL qualifications?
These are qualification specifically aimed at teaching English as a foreign language. You may be a native English speaker but reputable language schools require an additional teaching qualification. We recommend a CELTA qualification as it is the only of its kind that is recognised throughout the world.
What will we do for you? We will…
- Help you to get a teaching qualification
- Place you in a reputable school
- Assist you with all the necessary requirements
- Give you confidence that you will be looked after and well-paid
So what now?
Contact the office as soon as possible so that we can put you on the path towards adventure!